Vizion.ai unlocks the power of multi-cloud data by making it easier to find and share data scattered across siloed public and private clouds. It provides a single, unified view of data across the enterprise, with powerful search, analysis, recovery, and control of multi-cloud data, enabling enterprises to rapidly collect, process and store information to drive insights and action at scale. Vizion.ai launched in August 2018 and currently has two services in its marketplace: Vizion.ai File Search Service and Vizion.ai for Elasticsearch Service. Vizion.ai is powered by Panzura, the leader in multi-cloud file and data management, a $68 billion market. The Panzura portfolio includes Panzura Freedom NAS and Vizion.ai, and its products and services are deployed in more than 7,500 installations in 33 countries.
Multi-Cloud Data Services Platform
Vizion.ai is built on a breakthrough, hyper-scale multi-cloud data engine orchestrated by Kubernetes. It has an embedded machine learning and policy engine for data analytics and control. Vizion.ai’s open API enables a new world of third-party multi-cloud data applications — from IoT to security monitoring to log analysis to cost optimization.
In the News
- Panzura Delivers High Performance Vizion.ai Log Analytics Service – Press Release
- General Availability of Vizion.ai for Elasticsearch Service – Press Release
- Panzura Releases Vizion.ai for Elasticsearch Service – DEVOPSdigest
- Vizion.ai launches its managed Elasticsearch service – TechCrunch
- Panzura Announces General Availability of Vizion.ai for Multi-Cloud Data Management Market – StorageNewsletter
- Panzura Announces General Availability of Vizion.ai – Press Release
- Launch of Vizion.ai SaaS Platform – Press Release